How to Apply for PSC Contract Jobs
Use this checklist to verify that your application is complete.
Complete resume. In order to fully evaluate your offer, your resume must include:
- Paid and non-paid experience, job title, location(s), dates held (month/year), and hours worked per week for each position. Dates (month/year) and locations for all field experience must also be detailed. Any experience that does not include dates (month/year), locations, and hours per week will not be counted towards meeting the solicitation requirements.
- Specific duties performed that fully detail the level and complexity of the work.
- Education and any other qualifications including job-related training courses, job-related skills, or job-related honors, awards or accomplishments.
- U.S. Citizenship (should be indicated clearly on the resume)
USPSC Offeror Form AID 309-2. Offerors are required to complete and sign form AID 309-2.
Offeror Rating System
BHA uses the following tools to obtain a deeper understanding of each offeror’s qualifications. Offerors should review each solicitation to determine how they will be evaluated.
- Offer materials should be emailed to the e-mail address indicated in the position solicitation. Please indicate the position and solicitation number you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail. E-mails are subject to a 10MB size limit.
- Required materials can be sent as attachments to the e-mail address indicated in the position solicitation. E-mail attachments with the following file extensions are NOT allowed by the USAID e-mail system: exe, com, pif, ink, bat, mp3, scr, shs, vbs, eml, mpeg, jpeg and zip. All messages and attachments sent to BHA Recruitment should be checked for computer viruses before transmittal.
BHA reserves the right to select additional offerors if vacancies become available during future phases of the selection process.
- Offers are only accepted if they are submitted for an advertised solicitation.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen in order to apply for any USPSC position.
- Please refer to individual solicitations for specific guidelines on how to apply for each vacancy. If you do not meet all the requirements listed in the solicitation, you are not considered qualified for that position.
- Documents that are not specifically required by the solicitation will not be accepted.
- Incomplete or late offers will not be considered.
Get Hired: Demystifying the Hiring Process at BHA